The objective of BCI safety program is to eliminate workplace injuries/accidents, to comply with all local, state, federal, MSHA, and OSHA regulations.
The following are examples of steps we take to create a safe, productive work
- All DOT drivers must undergo random pre-employment and quarterly drug and alcohol testing.
- Review of all current and potential employee’s driving records.
- Company training to review health and safety topics.
- Preventative maintenance program for all trucks and equipment.
- Regular jobsite safety inspections.