Bowes Construction, Inc. has a company policy that its management and employees will:
- Actively participate with the public and government in development of equitable, cost-effective and realistic laws for the protection of the environment.
- Conduct its operations in a manner that will control, minimize or mitigate harm to the environment including air, water and soils by applying proven technology and appropriate operating practices, taking into account economic and environmental factors.
- Monitor BCI’s compliance with environmental laws and regulations.
- Monitor BCI’s ability to minimize or eliminate adverse environmental impacts of its activities.
- Foster free communications within BCI regarding the identification and resolution of environmental problems or issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward environmental responsibility.